• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot restore my purchase on my Mac

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own Lr on my phone and want to synch the purchase to my MacBook. When I try logging in, and clicking, "restore my purchase" it tels me, "restore is not available without a purchase." How can I get my purchase restored to use on my computer? 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Mobile plans do not provide Lightroom desktop service.  Subscribing on one's phone currently only provides Lightroom Premium service on iOS or Android mobile phones and tablets and via any browser at lightroom.adobe.com

If you also need Lightroom on your desktop, please cancel your mobile plan via appstore settings, and subscribe using the desktop app instead (or via adobe.com).  The desktop subscription includes mobile.  It does cost more, but comes with a lot more cloud storage.

For more i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mobile plans do not provide Lightroom desktop service.  Subscribing on one's phone currently only provides Lightroom Premium service on iOS or Android mobile phones and tablets and via any browser at lightroom.adobe.com

If you also need Lightroom on your desktop, please cancel your mobile plan via appstore settings, and subscribe using the desktop app instead (or via adobe.com).  The desktop subscription includes mobile.  It does cost more, but comes with a lot more cloud storage.

For more info about desktop plan options, please see: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines