• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Sign IN

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to login into adobe photoshop lightroom cc using my enterprise ID after filling in all the info its just keeps on loading not even once it passed login stage. please help

i use samsung S8

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, on both a Pixel 2 and Moto X. I can log in just fine with a non-enterprise account, but as soon as I try to log in with an enterprise account the app crashes and will not start back up until I wipe data or reinstall. The issue appears isolated to just Lightroom, as other Adobe apps for Android which I have (PS Fix, PS Express, Scan, Capture, Premiere Clip) all log in just fine with my enterprise account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar problem. Using enterprise (college account) on laptop, but problems mobile tells me I have to pay for premium??

Everything in enterprise account suggests I can use problems mobile, but I just get a message saying you have no purchases? 

How do I get problems to work on my tablet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

which OS are you on?
Are you trying to tell us that you cannot use any of the premium features?
Can you please verify with your college if Lightroom is part of the supported services?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom classic on my windows 10 laptop and PS both of which work fine with college id.  My mobile is a Samsung and lightroom tells me I have no purchases and refuses to do anything other than display the raw files.  As soon as i hit any edit button it says I should buy premium???  When I look at purchase tab it tells me I have no purchases against the college id, even though I have downloaded all the tools successfully to my laptop with the identical id?

Many thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

the account that you are using in this thread is not a paid account nor connected to a Lightroom CC subscription.
Please verify if the enterprise account that you use is entitled to Lighthroom CC.

Btw, which version of Lightroom are you using?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?

I came to this site after logging into Adobe with my college id.  If I tap on the id at the top of this web page I can see my sutton college id and it takes me to my college account - the one that I downloaded LR Classic and PS onto my college laptop???

I do not understand your question in that context?

Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Kevin 5E8E 

These forums are for peer-to-peer help, not Enterprise Support.  For the fastest help, please contact your educational plan administrator.  My team mate Ignacio and I work on the Lightroom team and volunteer time here on the forums to help where we can, but we lack the full set of tools Adobe Support agents have.  If your school plan administrator cannot help explain the current subscription functionality to you, then your administrator should contact Adobe Enterprise Support for further assistance.  I do apologize for not being able to help further here.  It's best to seek Administrator help at this point to confirm your plan's entitlements include Lightroom Mobile and cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines