• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon Camera profiles in Lightroom Desktop but not found in Classic

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the cloud version of Lightroom. Think they call is CC NOT Classic. I saw that the latest version of Lightroom has profiles for latest Canon Cameras e.g R6/R5. I dont see these profiles in my Lightroom and after spending ages with Adobe support crawling around my PC I still dont know how to load them.

Are these profiles avaialalbe for Lighroom CC or is it just Classic. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera-matching profiles for the R3/5/6 are available in the latest update of Lightroom desktop, version 5.0 (it's not called CC any longer). There's nothing you need to do to "load" them, they will be automatically available provided that:

1. You have upgraded to 5.0,

2. And you are selecting a Raw files (the profiles apply only to raw files, and so do not appear when selecting a Jpeg file).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I have updated to version 5.0 but do not see any camera specific profile for mt R6 on the RAw files , Should i actually see some profile nams Canon R6?

Thanks for helpcamaera.jpglr version.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing them without issue today. Make sure you have a Canon raw file selected and not a different type of file.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I have updated to version 5.0 but do not see any camera specific profile for mt R6 on the RAw files , Should i actually see some profile nams Canon R6?

The camera matching profiles do NOT contain the name of the camera model, however the profiles that you are shown (as per your screenshot) are always specific to the model of the camera that was used for the selected image. So those profiles that you see in your screenshot ARE the profiles for whatever camera you used. If there are no profiles available for the specific camera (as was the case for the R5/6 in the previous version of Lightroom) there would be no profiles shown in the Camera Matching section of the profile browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great. Thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines