• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant add photos in lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Lightroom and Photoshop. In lightroom I am trying to add a file, and when I click on the Add a file + or words NOTHING happens. I can't drag and drop either. WHAT ON EARTH.  Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom along with the operating system you are working on? Are you importing the images in Lightroom from an external drive? Do you notice any errors or messages? Is the import button greyed out in Lightroom? If you are on Windows 11, drag and drop behavior has been disabled by Microsoft.

Please share screenshots or videos to show the issue you have encountered to assist you better.

Could you please confirm the source through which you have obtained the license? Does an IT team or Administrative body handle your subscription?

If yes, please check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement. 

To understand more about this type of Licensing, please check here. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.html

If you are not associated with above mentioned IT or administrative body, please try to sign out and sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop app again to check if the issue persists. 

We are here to help, and we need more info.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines