• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant imprint Sony ARW files to lightroom 10.11

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having a weird experience. When i hit import from a file saved on my laptop (MAcbook pro running 10.15.7 catalina) from my Sony A7s III it will not import to lightroom, the image is there but its greyed out and theres no import tick I can hit. However it is possible to import from the card. Id really like to be able to import from a file rather than the card, what can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A greed out thumbnail in the import dialog means that the image is a suspected duplicate - it was likely previously imported and is already in your library. 

if you're sure it isn't a duplicate, or you want to force Lightroom to import it again, you can deselect the checkbox on the import dialog that says "Don't Import suspected duplicates." The image will no longer be grayed out and you can import as you wish. 

Adobe Help - Ignore Duplicates When Importing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok this is weird, I tried again and the greyed out file isnt even there anymore, just ntohing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines