Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC all apps membership but Lightroom in expired trial mode

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem occurring in Lightroom as it says that my trial has expired while I have an active Creative Cloud all apps membership. This problem only occurs in Lightroom while all other apps are perfectly working. When I click on "buy now" in the trial expired-message, a new screen appears confirming that my membership is active and Lightroom is ready for use. HOWEVER, lightroom stays in the trial expire mode so I still can't use the program.

I've tried literally anything I can think of. All self-help instructions I did and I contacted Adobe technical support twice, leading to a 2-hours-long remote assisting session where the Adobe guy at the end couldn't figure out why Lightroom was still in trial mode.

So right now I have absolutely no clue what to do anymore... and I really need to have Lightroom on my computer so I can't accept this error (and I'm paying for it!!).

Please share your thoughts if you have an idea what to do, I am totally clueless at the moment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Go to the  menu and try:

Help >> Sign Out

Quit Lightroom

Then launch Creative Cloud and go to the apps tab.

Open Lightroom again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

@RiaanRoux and @stefanh87782302 

Creative Cloud memberships redeemed from Kivuto may not include access to Lightroom desktop and mobile apps - depending on what licensing your institution offers for your home use.

Please see this FAQ for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the  menu and try:

Help >> Sign Out

Quit Lightroom

Then launch Creative Cloud and go to the apps tab.

Open Lightroom again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the EXACT same issue as mentioned above and this solution hasn't worked for me.. It's as if Lighroom just doesn't pull though the active license even after clicking on 'buy' and the modal message saying I am an active subscriber.. Don't know what else to try anymore?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem. The solution didn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it happend to me. Everything works but Lightroom (Cloud) does not. Sign out and in did not solve the problem. What to do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RiaanRoux_0-1626873293310.png

I am getting this error on Lightroom Web and CC.  Logout and restart has no effect.  My Creative Cloud ALL APPS subscription only end in October of 2022.  Please FIX!!!

I have done logout from account online
I have done logout from Creative Cloud app on PC
I have done logout on CC online app

Logging out and back in does NOT solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RiaanRoux_0-1626876992044.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RiaanRoux and @stefanh87782302 

Creative Cloud memberships redeemed from Kivuto may not include access to Lightroom desktop and mobile apps - depending on what licensing your institution offers for your home use.

Please see this FAQ for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not know what Kivuto is until you posted your answer. 

My problem still stands and is already 2 months old. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @stefanh87782302 

This is a peer support forum, and we're not really equipped to help adobe.com purchase issues.  Please contact Adobe Support directly...Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  They may be be able to help you move to a plan that includes Lightroom, or at least explain how the discounted educational plan differs from other plans. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines