Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change country in Adobe account

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently moved country and I have closed my paypal and banking accounts in my previous country.

Tried to update the payment method in the Adobe account but it doesn't let me chance country and therefore add a new credit card.

Anyone had this issue?

Any solution?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can do this without contacting Adobe Support for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Charlie_D, I have been wandering around the help and support pages to no avail... Any hint where and how I could get in touch a "real" human at Adobe support?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you type Agent in the chat, my understanding is that may expedite your case to live person.  However, I'm actually not sure.  I work on the Lightroom team itself, volunteering time here as I know about the product.  I'm not actually in Support myself and am not sure of some details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines