Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change panel position on Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you change the position of the panel?

On my phone in portrait mode, the panel resides at the bottom, so it doesn't interfere with my picture preview,

whereas on my tablet in portrait mode, the panel resides at the right side of the screen, which shrinks my picture preview whenever I want to adjust anything.

This is really annoying and I would like to place the panel at the bottom on my tablet.

Also, on a side note, what does "Single Panel Mode" mean and what does it do?

Screenshot_20180911-111611.pngScreenshot_20180911-111643.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way to move the panel position. I believe LR is more optimized for landscape orientation on a tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad's right....on iOS you can change the panel to the left only, buy it looks like you are on Android and I don't think even that is available.

As for Single Panel Mode, as an example, it normally means that when opening a panel, it would automatically collapse the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is so sad... as I have to look at a shrunk picture everytime and have to manually zoom in.

Wonder why they haven't implemented this feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also find this really annoying as a left hander. If you are going to make this available on android,  why gimp it?

This doesnt seem super complex to code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is annoying but I could potentially get used to it. My biggest issue with it though is that the "copy settings"/"paste settings" option is completely gone in this configuration. Anyone else having this issue???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you resize your dpi in devoloper option you can use Lightroom in old way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This totally works, thanks!

Dpi less than or equal to 500 fixes the issue

Look for smallest width in developer options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines