• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changed phone, lost my photos and presets

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I changed phone and I lost all my edited photos and personal and payed presets... I logged in to my account, in One phone it's all good, but not on the new one... both phones are Android too so it's the same system... What happened? Can you help me? Thanks!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Hi @default1ogd49mgq02x 

If you are a paid subscriber to Lightroom Mobile Premium, your images and presets should sync to cloud storage and be available on any mobile device -- just be sure to sign into the same account on your newer device.

If you are a user of the free app, presets and images do not sync to cloud storage.  The only way to recover files that existed only on your previous device would be to somehow restore a backup of that device -- I understand this may not be possible.  You

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default1ogd49mgq02x 

If you are a paid subscriber to Lightroom Mobile Premium, your images and presets should sync to cloud storage and be available on any mobile device -- just be sure to sign into the same account on your newer device.

If you are a user of the free app, presets and images do not sync to cloud storage.  The only way to recover files that existed only on your previous device would be to somehow restore a backup of that device -- I understand this may not be possible.  You would then need to import those presets again on your new device -- please contact the vendor that sold you the presets for help obtaining them again if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed from my old Samsung Android S9 to Samsung S22Ultra, had to log bak into Lightroom App (all Apps) and all my previously purchased Presets (and photos) are gone!! I don't even recall where I purchased most the Presets! Is there no way to retrieve them???!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rheonna24453315bcvt 

I see you started a Lightroom subscription today.  Thank you for you business!  I also you liked a previous troubleshooting post from me, where I said only subscribed accounts allow photos and presets to sync across devices.  Are you seeing your photos and presets sync to your new phone now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines