• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clients asked to sign in randomly when I share images from Lightroom Desktop

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why when i send the link from lightroom (not classic) to a client that it sometimes asks them to login or sign up ? 

I am guessing that it means sign into say google rather than lightroom. Some clients get the link and see the images others it asks to log or sign in, hence thats what makes me wonder if your signing in to google ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

It would be better if you recommend your clients to create a free Adobe account by signing up. This would keep a consistency and they will not be asked to sign in with other services each time you share images with them. 

For details, please refer this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/share-comment-feedback-collaborate.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the advice much appreciated.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Synced Collections in Lightrom-Classic:

If your Synced Collection is 'Private' then anyone you 'Invite'  must have an Adobe account and [Sign -In]

2021-05-26 19_18_14-Roberts Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

If you 'Make Collection Public' then anyone with your 'Public' Link can open the link and view the photos without an Account or needing to [Sign-In]. But this then does not allow any on-line collaboration with a Client.

2021-05-26 19_16_43-.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is on public and it is still asking my clinet to log in. Is there something else I am doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to say that mine is lightroom classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If using Classic, the best that you raise the issue on the Lightroom Classic forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines