• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud based Lightroom catalouge

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am looking for direction with an issue in Lightroom (Cloud based)

I have all my images organised and searchable via Collections and Keywords in Adobe Bridge, recently I installed Cloud based Lightroom in order to share my images amoungst my family. I began importing images from Bridge into Lightroom and testing the functions like 'Face recognition' and 'Folders & Albums' and it works well.

However having imported my images from Bridge to Lightroom with the original (random) file names, I renamed all the images in Bridge by collection to help find them and add them to same named folders and albums in Lightroom.

Having done that, I want to delete all the images from the current Lightroom catalouge and import the renamed images from Bridge.

I can find no way to remove the images from Lightroom, can anyone assist please.

Regards, Dave.

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click on an image or multiple selected images and choose "Delete xx Photos". To delete ALL the images from the cloud, click on All Photos, Cmd/Ctrl+A to select them all (make sure you are in one of the Grid views), right-click on any one of them and use the Delete option.

You can also open your LrWeb app, click on your avatar top-right, select "Account Info" and in the resulting display click on the "Delete Lightroom Library" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank's Jim, I went to the cloud and fount the delete comand, all sorted.

Regards, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines