- Photoshop version: Photoshop Lightroom v 6.1 (Cloud version)
- OS: Windows 10
- AMD 5800x CPU
- Graphics card: Nvidia RTX 3070ti- gaming graphics driver installed
- Monitor Dell S2719DGF, 144hz refresh rate- monitor specific driver from dell is installed
- All system drivers are up to date as of 12/21/22
- Severe screen flickering during photo edits, every few seconds while working with photos, at random intervals.
I believe this is caused by my system running by default at 144hz refresh rate. As soon as I switch my system to 60hz refresh rate the flickering stops immediately while using Lightroom. I tried changing this on a whim and immediately resolved the issue. I do not have this issue with any other program installed on my computer, only Lightroom.
I should not have to change the refresh rate of my system in order to use Lightroom in a non irritating fashion. The constant screen flickering is more than just an annoyance, it causes me headaches if I persist in using it. This problem has existed for quite a while but recently has gotten much worse.
Please make Lightroom high refresh rate friendly. Please don't tell me I need to install the studio graphics driver, I am a hobbyist that does photo editing and plays games on the same machine. Problem did also exist while my system was running a GTX 1070ti graphics card and an AMD 2700 cpu with the exact same monitor.