• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud not syncing to hardrive

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom photos outgrew my harddrive wich made me switch to "dont save my photos locally" for a while. Then I got a larger drive and decided it is safer to have a local copy of my files. Sadly  now lightroom is incapable of downloading my files again. When I start up lightroom it says:" moving your photos" and then " checking photo 1 out of 106540" then the count runs about to 8900ish and freezes. I have to press "stop until next start" whereupon nothing is saved locally. If I manually click a photo it will download it, but for example flagging it or giving it a star does nothing. I would like to download my photos in bulk, since clicking all my 100000+ photos and waiting for 2 secends while they download, seems like unnecessary work.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way I uninstalled lightroom and installed a fresh copy. Made no diffreance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is indeed the cloud version of Lightroom, you should be able to delete the local library (normally in your pictures folder) and have it redownload. What you describe sounds like a problem with the local copy of the lightroom library. Then setting it to locally store images after it has recreated the local library should make it download all images. Might take a while depending on your internet speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines