• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage Full after Phone Backup

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Cloud storage has run out and I am about 90% sure it is because Adobe has been backing up the photos off my iPhone. I recently turned the auto backup feature off and now I am wondering if it is possible to bulk-delete the photos from my Creative Cloud account. I cannot seem to find any setting for this, and was hoping someone could give some insight on how to do this. Obviously, I do not want to delete the photos off my device. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

figured it out. No good way to bulk delete, but I was able to access all the images on the Lightroom web app and hold shift to delete. It is important to note all of the photos imported from an SD card/Camera are also grouped with the phone photos, so make sure to delete around those. Good luck to anyone else with this problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines