• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage Full - Lightroom doesn't show storage purchased additionally

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, quick question, my Lightroom storage was 100GB and full so I upgraded to 1TB in Creative Cloud but in Lightroom it doesn’t seem to be syncing, it still says 100GB / full. Anyone know how to fix this?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom not showing the updated storage. Have you tried to sign out of the Creative Cloud desktop app & sign back in to check if that helps? If not, close all apps, then try signing back in to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem.  I'm so frustrated that there is only a button to grow my staorage plan, but nothing to review and clear my cloud storage.  Adobe shows it's empty, but the program will not work becase it shows full.   I agree with the other comments that there continues to be a lot more emphsis on growing monthly subscriptions than making it easier to use.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I am having this exact problem, signed out, deleted app, and still nothing. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines