• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Cloud storage synch

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I was using Lightroom on a noteboook that belonged to my employer, and under the assumption that the synch with the cloud was authomatic (?) , I returned the notebook; but once I installed the app on my desktop, I could ony see some part of the photos.

What puzzled me and made me think the photos are somewhere there, in teh cloud, is that it was still showing me the warning that I had reached the maximum capacity for the storage included in my plan.

I tried accessing my cloud, but it shows as nothing there, could there be a way to recover these photos?

Thanks so much

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I unfortunately sounds like you went over your storage limit and it stopped uploading new photos. Hopefully you are able to get access to the laptop for a period of time. You will probably need up upgrade your storage plan.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines