• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color isn't correct of the DNG exported

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I captured a DNG image on my smartphone with lightroom, and in the image was a plant with orange leaves, it shows totally correct on my smartphone, but when people open it with other app (darktable, rawtherapee) it makes the leave look green. 

And opening the same image again in lightroom now causes a crash, which was sent to adobe. 

I find it strange, because it was exported without any edits. And while it was loading the raw, for a second it showed me green leaves in preview, I thought it was some processing, but that was actually a problem. 

The DNG works fine in the photo viewer of windows and also works fine on lightroom in windows. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no response... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example screen captures showing the problem and copy of the problematic DNG file would be necessary to investigate this issue. Are you able to provide these?

Also needed:

Android OS Number?

Lightroom Version Number?

Susbscribed or free account? 

Any other apps touch the file before Lightrooom? How was the file captured? Imported?
What date was the crash log sent to Adobe? Was it sent using the same ID you use on this forum?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Android OS:- Android 10

Lightroom Version:- Don't know the exact version, but it is running on the update that came on 16 August, 2021.

A free account. 

No, they are just captured with lightroom and exported as DNG without any editing (from lightroom only) , I don't know if there was a auto color correct (in lightroom) after the file was being captured. And it was later imported in rawtherapee for a raw competition. I am using a different account for lightroom, this one is extra for forum logins only, or testing some adobe apps, I use a different account to separate my mails and work on lightroom. 

I have that file on my desktop, my desktop is on a repair, it would take 2-3 days to get it repaired. Then I will post the file, for now, I only have a screenshot of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines