• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comparing Lrc catalog with Lr catalog

Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few years ago, I moved from what I now believe is known as Lightroom Classic (Lrc) to what I now believe is known as Lightroom (Lr).

I kept Lrc on my PC.

I am now at the point where I think I should remove Lrc from my computer but don’t want to run the risk of removing any photos that are not in Lr.

I opened Lrc today and it advised me to update the catalog from Lightroom Catalog-3-3 to 3-3v10 which I did.

I noticed that there are 67687 photos in this (Lrc) catalog whereas in my Lr there are only 55,618 photos.

I suspect I may have carried out a purge on the Lrc catalog at the time of the change so do not want to have to do that again if I simply re-write the present Lrc over the existing Lr catalog (assuming I can do that). Additionally, I have identified that there are images (duplicated) in the Lrc catalog that are in the Lr catalog that were taken after I stopped using Lrc. How I managed to do that, I don’t know!

I would welcome any constructive advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?