• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect my mobile app to Lightroom on desktop

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to connect my mobile Lightroom premium to Lightroom and restore it but it doesn't work ! Can someone tell me why ? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Android , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using on your desktop? And, what do you mean by "connect"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Krystel_LC 

It appears that you have subscribed to Lightroom Mobile for Android.  Your subscription works on all phones and tablets, but does not provide Lightroom for Windows or Mac.  If you need to use Lightroom Windows and Mac too, please cancel your current subscription via Mobile Appstore settings, and subscribe your same account through the Lightroom desktop app, or from www.adobe.com

This page describes the plan options: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines