Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting accounts

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I purchased Lightroom on my MacBook and I also had the "free" app downloaded on my iPhone. I added a bunch of my favorite presets on my phone and have some on my MacBook. Is there a way I can connect them both so I can have all of the presets on my Adobe account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you have subscribed to Lightroom on your MacBook, you are entitled to download the "premium" version for the phone at no additional cost. However, since I primarily use LrC, I cannot tell you how to coordinate the presets. I don't think it can  be done using the free version on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom did you "purchase", i.e. did you buy an Adobe subscription or did you buy a perpetual license version of Lightroom some time in the past?

If you have a subscription, syncing of presets between the desktop and the iPhone should happen automatically provided you are using the cloud-centric version of Lightroom (currently version 4.2). If you are instead using Lightroom Classic (currently version 10.2) then presets do not sync between Classic and the cloud, so you would not be able to connect them both unless you do it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Yes I purchased the subscription on my laptop. Thank you for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines