Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Consumes a large amount of Network Bandwidth

Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to open a photo in Lightroom yesterday. Under the menu (File | Edit | Photo |, etc.) shows a microwave and "Opening in Photoshop" along with a progress bar. I checked today to see if Lightroom completed the request to open the file made yesterday, but no luck. The progress bar is where it was when I last saw it. The exit and close button ("X") does not appear to work.

I checked Windows Task Manager later about another issue and noticed my Network was at 100%. Really? How could that be? It showed Lightroom using 95 Mbps. I'll check with my internet service provider whether 95 Mbps is truly my limit.

This is not the first time this has happened. I contacted Adobe via their chat application. All in all, it took a couple of hours to fix the problem.

First question -- Does anybody have any idea why this happens? I don't always have a couple of hours available to chat with Adobe's tech support.

Second question -- Does anybody know what you're supposed do call the <, >, ^, and v icons?

Scott

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?