• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content REALLY aware fill.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be doable and you probably have already everything you need to make it happen.

/Imagine: I just added a new collection to LR. After it generates thumbnails and do face recognition, it recognises scenes. Since I always do a lot of pictures on every event, I have like... 2137 images. Almost half of the pictures were taken in one space. Now when I edit selected ones I can remove entire people or objects because LR actually knows what's behind. Or I can add a person from another pictures. Or generate clean, perfect wide shots of entire venue with people. And with people. I can change angle of a scene or change the leneses. I generate scenes that I miss when reviewing all this. I can make a cinematic story with rich dataset. I can do this all night...

I wanted to say that I know it needs a tremendeus amount of raw pictures to feed the model but there's no "but". I wake up in different world everyday these days. Every idea ever posted here is doable now. For years in my photographers community there was funny story easy to hear: "so there was this wedding couple once, they didn't like that someone important was standing back to the camera on one image and... no way, you would never guess lol - they asked the photographer to rotate that man so they could see his face!" The same happened with this tale - the joke turned the other way now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?