• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying/exporting images.

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry if I am being particularly thick but I am struggling to copy or export images from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5.2 into a folder on my Windows 10 pc. Lightroom is showing 2,446 images. Unfortunately over many months I seem to have stored images in all sorts of different folders not only in Windows 10 but also on my Samsung S20 phone. The images in Lightroom 5.2 are a very diverse collection! I need to ensure that I can find the original images and collate them. Incidentally 1437 images are dng format and a small number are png, the rest are jpg. If I select an image from the Lightroom screen it will diaplay a filename and capture date but to search my pc etc for a file name from 2000 odd pics will be a nightmare.

Advice gratefully received.

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

If you know the filename that you are wanting to find, select All Photos then enter the exact filename (without the file extension) into the search box. You can also enter smaller parts of the filename, and that should also work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you know the filename that you are wanting to find, select All Photos then enter the exact filename (without the file extension) into the search box. You can also enter smaller parts of the filename, and that should also work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines