Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Corporate Account files moved to Personal Account

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the night before last Adobe launched their separation of personal accounts from business accounts.

I sign in yesterday morning and ALL 12,800 photos from our corporate library have been migrated into my personal account.

After 2 hours on the phone with Adobe support I gave up and started downloading all the photos. Someone I spoke with in support said I could reimport htem into the corporate account and they would be organized in the same albums.

14 hours later I have them all downloaded into dated folders with no idea how to import them back into the corporate account short of resorting the entire library by hand. Adobe support has opened a ticket and escallated it, but I am not super optimistic.

This migration was a serious failure.

Does anyone know a different approach to move photos and albums from one LR account to another and keep everything together?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent you a private message. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Old Plan now became the expired private Profile while loggin in with the same E-Mail and everything is lost …

Hey there,

i got the same problem. I've had all of my edits/treatments in the – now old private account – and now this one has come to an end due to the new business profile. i tried to download them all according to the adobe help page (with the Adobe Lightroom Downloader app)
BUT
now i've got all the images, but every single edit is gone. just flap jpg with no chance to change anything without trying to recreate all the edits.

How can i just export > import the whole catalogue from the private account 1:1 to the business account? Both got the exact same e-mail and passwort in my case.

I'm just stumbling about synching infos via collections with the old lightroom, but not CC besides the fact, that i can't take any changes with the private profile due to the ended subscription … that's very unpleasent. VERY!

I also tried the version with creating a shared folder, with the option to upload images and edits from a free account BUT i cannot invite myself (same e-mail). https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/transfering-photos-to-pre...
I also connat use the synch option with Lightroom Classic, since the plan expired … https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/how-to-move-lightroom-cc-...

Can anyone help me? The plan just expired today and i didn't know that it would not be possible to switch the content WHILE HAVING STILL THE SAME E-MAIL-ADRESS 😮

Thank you very much,
Jöran Fliege.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines