• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR2 update for macbook

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to import a bunch of CR2 files into LR on a Macbook Pro, and I am experiencing the same problem many others before me have experienced with this issue.

I have the latest version of LR, and I have followed the instructions in this guide...

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop-elements/kb/camera-raw-update-not-available.html

...however, once I've downloaded the latest CR version and I attempt to complete instruction 10

"Navigate to the following folder: Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/plug-ins/Elements<Version Number>/File Formats, where the version number stands for the Product Internal Version Number.

Replace existing Camera Raw plugin in the Elements<Version number> folder with the plug-in you have copied..."

...when I navigate to Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/plug-ins there is no folder named Elements<Version Number> making me unable to complete the update procedure.

Any advice anyone can give to enable me to open these files is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom does not use the Camera Raw plugin. It has the Camera Raw routines built-in. So what exactly is your problem?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines