• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR3 File not showing

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Canon m50. The newer version of lightroom mobile is not showing the .CR3 file to import. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any news on this? Don't really like the workarroudn of renaming them into cr2. This must be possible someone to mass import CR3 files on the go.

And no doing it one by one with the share function of the Gallery app does not help if you get a lot of photos to import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a filemanager that can share multipüle files with Lightroom: "Mix Explorer"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having this issue myself with my Canon RP... very frustrating when this is a 2 yr old camera!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines