• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a preset on LR Mobile greyed out

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 Purchased a preset package with .DNG filed. I am using an apple iphoe so I saved the files to my file app and uploaded these .dng files on LR. When I tried to "create a preset" it is greyed out. Please help! Photo attached

45AF773D-0129-43FF-AC28-97B3B1F5D2DE.jpeg

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have one of the DNG files selected in the edit screen?

Is that 'umbrella' image one of the purchased 'Preset' DNGs?  (my images never overlap the top icons)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of questions. Did I get it right that you saved the purchased  preset via "Save to File" or did you upload the dng via Lr Desktop? When you open up the Cloud icon at the top bar, what is listed there? Hope to get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you solve this?  I am having the same problem on LR iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I solved the issue by downloading the new Adobe Lightroom app (not the free version) and then my presets worked. I cancelled my subscription after the free trial And my presets are still active 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines