• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a website for my photo albums

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a way to create a website for my professional photos but looking in the API I'm just seeing some processes for authentication with 3rd party users. Is there a way to get public access to only some permitted albums, the ones with a sharable link maybe or something like that? 

Thanks.

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at Adobe Portfolio? It comes with your subscription and you can integrate it with Lightroom, choosing which albums to include and even having some password protected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah but Portofolio is very limited in terms of customization. It's good for getting a simple website running but since I'm a web developer, I was looking for a way to have a custom theme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most people can do a lot more with Portfolio than you imply, but I agree it's not the same as doing it yourself. Unfortunately there's no public API other than the one you've seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Vinícius5E0E,

Adobe Portfolio integrates seamlessly with Lightroom Classic and Adobe Stock image collections.  It also integrates with Behance (another venue for showcasing creative work online.)  Many people (web developers included) use Portfolio to complement their existing blogs, vanity sites and social media channels.  

To answer your question about password protected spaces, yes.  You can create password protected pages or sites with Portfolio.  You may have up to 5 Portfolio websites with as many pages as you wish.  And best of all, it's free with your paid Creative Cloud plan.

Adobe Portfolio has an extensive FAQ & Knowledgebase as well as a dedicated Portfolio Support team to assist users with technical matters. Portfolio on Adobe UserVoice is for posting feedback and feature requests. See links below.
- FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
- Contact Portfolio Support Team - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168
- Adobe UserVoice - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Hope that helps. 😇

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines