Copied

Hello! My option to "Create Preset" in Lightroom Mobile is not clickable

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like your current mobile network (LTE) does not allow Lightroom to download the smart preview it needs for editing. That will also stop you from saving a new preset, because that preset needs the edit settings.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried it with the wifi on, but it still doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your screen-clips suggest to me you have purchased or downloaded a preset package, and attempting to install the presets, maybe from DNG files.

You have to Import the DNG 'image' files extracted from a supplied package (ZIP), open each in Edit mode and 'Save' a Preset from the image.

PRESETS FROM DNG FILES

The image shown on your screens in the screen-clips may not be images that have Preset edits applied- thus cannot Create!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines