• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud storage

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is a bug, or just operator error!

I upgraded my cloud storage, but Lightroom still shows I am over my storage limit. When I access my account on the creative cloud, it shows I have only used a small portion, but Lightroom doesn't seem to be backing photos up to the cloud, as it thinks I am over the limit.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Apologies, there was a problem on our server with recognizing your storage limit.  We have fixed this.  

You should be all set now .

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Punkus 

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Can you share your upgradation details?

Have you tried signing out and signing back into the account?

Please check this to find how much cloud storage you have: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html.

Let us know if it helps,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, there was a problem on our server with recognizing your storage limit.  We have fixed this.  

You should be all set now .

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter for the fast reply and resolution of my issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have similar problem. I cleared lightroom from photos, but it still shows that the storage is full. Even if I try upgrading it does nit lead me anywhere. Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry that you are running into issues.  We have looked at your account.  You have some partially synced files as described here -- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html  These can be removed or fully synced, as you require.   You also have some very large PSD  and TIFFs that are taking up much of your storage.  Please review those files to make sure that you need to store them.  If so, consider upgrading your account to include more storage.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue after upgrading my storage.

I have logged out and back in again, but no luck.

My Creative Cloud account however correctly shows my increased storage as 1TB.

Any suggestions ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you hit a similar problem here.   I have fixed things  -- you should be all set now.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issues and it still not syncing properly. Upgraded my cloud storage, but Lightroom still shows I am over my storage limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ermanuitt 

Thanks for reaching out. I have a few quick questions for you. 

When did you upgrade your cloud storage? Did you try re-logging into the account? How much storage have you added?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When did you upgrade your cloud storage?

on April 20th

Did you try re-logging into the account?

Yes, several times

How much storage have you added?

1TB 

Thanks for the quick response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be fixed now @Ermanuitt   Apologies for the delay, we will look into what happened here.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone, Phillip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, now is starting to sync.Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. Please help. Phillip Hicks <removed for privacy>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@philliph31535993 -- looks like your account quota matches your purchases.  Sometimes there can be a small delay.  Is everything working now?  If not, can you give more detail on what you are expecting?

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, an update here -- I think if you add or delete data, you will see the updated quota.  If not, it appears that we are not getting notified of the purchase as expected.  So for others reading this, please try the workaround here until we fix the root cause.  Let me know if that doesn't work (can still be a slight delay).

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having the same issue...

I have upgraded my cloud Storage, but still says that I'm over the limit...

Could you help me please?

ThivThiv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been fixed.  As noted above, if you delete something, that should update your storage correctly.  You can then restore it.  That's a workaround until this issue is addressed.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines