• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping issue

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update for October after I crop my picture and go to edit the picture itself,it squishes the picture. I have to click to another picture and then go back and it resolves itself.

Before the update this was not going on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue sinve the last update. However changing to another picture has no effect, it still squashes the image rather than crop it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same for me, but click the before/after button twice. second click brings up the crop.  hope its a error they can fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue since the latest update. For me the Crop & Rotate tool has stopped working completely. No matter what changes I apply, they disappear when I return to the main edit window. Adobe support were unable to resolve the issue. Being unable to do basic things like this makes me feel I'm not really getting good value for my £9.98 per month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact same issue. The first time it happened I tried to solve it with the 'versions' button at the bottom of the screen, but that's not working anymore either. I don't know what to do now...

And like you said, we're paying full price every month. This stinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting that supprot could not resolve it, what did they say, did they even acknowledge it was a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spent over 2.5 hours with online support who have remotely connected to my machine and tried various things (resetting preferences, changing permissions, applying new settings, updating windows) all to no avail. They suggested it might be an issue with the latest version of Lightroom CC (4.0) not being compatible with my graphics card. This sounds strange as there are no problems rendering anything when I'm using the Crop & Rotate tool - I can choose exactly the crop & rotation that I want, it's just that Lightroom seems to forget this and revert back to the original crop/orientation when I go back to the main edit window.

I've gone back to version 3.4 and I've now got a usable version of Lightroom again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines