• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping tool Mobile App

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can I get an 8 x 10 ratio on the Lightroom mobile app? I know where to find the ratios and others pop up but not an 8 x 10. I am using the mobile app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

I know they don't have 8 x 10, but they do have 4 x 5....which is the same ratio. There's no point is Adobe including multiple options for the same ratio, so it typically uses the "lowest" value.  So you see 2 x 3, not 4 x 6 or 8 x 12, and you see 4 x 5 instead of 8 x 10 or 16 x 20, etc.

So if 8 x 10 is the ratio you want, select the 4 x 5 entry as it'll give you the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not see the 5 x 4 ratio? That's the same as 10 x 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it doesn't have the 5x4 ratio either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. What device are you using, and what's the LrMobile version number? Free app, or subscription? And can you post a screenshot of the ratios that you do see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Croptool.jpeg

I'm using my iPhone, I have the free subscription on my personal email and also use my school account but neither have 8 by 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know they don't have 8 x 10, but they do have 4 x 5....which is the same ratio. There's no point is Adobe including multiple options for the same ratio, so it typically uses the "lowest" value.  So you see 2 x 3, not 4 x 6 or 8 x 12, and you see 4 x 5 instead of 8 x 10 or 16 x 20, etc.

So if 8 x 10 is the ratio you want, select the 4 x 5 entry as it'll give you the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines