• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom order for albums not working on iOS

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The custom order function for displaying images in an album on iOS is super buggy and does not work. On my iPad Pro, anytime I try to drag images into a new order, they snap to odd/ incorrect locations within the album. Other images constantly move around as well, making it impossible to create an organized edit of a photo essay or slideshow. 

The only order display options that appear to work are to choose either to display images according to capture date, which is insanely limiting when trying to organize images into any sort of cohesive narrative or story. This should be an extremely basic function, and is critical for anyone who does photojournalism or documentary work.

Please fix this issue.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jesse, thank you for reporting this. I was able to reproduce your issue. I'll log it for the team to investigate.

Best regards,

Elmira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines