• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CUSTOM sort in LR mobile

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the default sort in LR Mobile to Capture Date VERY annoying. It should be obvious that if a photographer in Classic has taken the trouble to re-sort a Collection to CUSTOM, then this is what is required also when syncing to LR Mobile. In other words, whatever sort selection has been chosen by the photographer in Classic should be reflected automatically when synced to LR Mobile. But particularly CUSTOM!

This is even more annoying when I re-sort on the MacOS desktop LRCC to CUSTOM and then find it is still defaulting to Capture Date on my iPad and iPhone. Is this so hard to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darrall,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It seems like a great idea, could you share this as a feature request here? Lightroom Mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future updates.

Regards,

Akash

Moved to Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mind you: Custom sort exists in Lightroom Mobile too. When in a grid view, tap on the three dots and then on 'Sort by Capture Date'. You will get to a screen where you can change the sort order to several things, including Custom. It just does not sync from Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I so agree with you and it still doesn't seem to have been implemented. Have you discovered a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines