• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Data migration to sd at Android Phone

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose the option to change the data to SD card on my Android. Since then the app only shows this page and does not comes out of it. I've already turned on and off my phone, closed the app, waited more than 30 minutes on this page but it doesn't come out. What should I do?

Screenshot_20211031-223058_Lightroom for Samsung.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've posted in the forum for Lightroom Classic, the traditional folder-based version of Lightroom. You'll get better help more quickly if you repost in the forum for the Lightroom Cloud (mobile) versions of Lightroom:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/ct-p/ct-lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest restoring the previous setting and then switch to SD card usage from within the App.

To do so, go to Settings > Device Info & Storage > Use SD Card.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This was an issue in 6.4 if you switched the storage location before the sync had completed. It has been fixed in 7.0. Updating your app to the latest version will fix it. The workaround is to switch back to the original storage location and wait until the cloud sync completes, then switch to the new storage location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines