• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

de 32 bits a 64... pero en ordenador nuevo

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, me han cambiado el disco duro y estoy intentando instalarme de nuevo el Lr. Sigo instrucciones y voy a "historial de pedidos" y me lo bajo, pero al intentar instalarlo en el PC me indica que es de 32 bits y no puede instalarse en el ordenador. Lo adquirí en el año 2015 y cuando tuve una actualización del ordenador, conseguí actualizar el paso de 32 a 64 bits en el Lr, pero ahora no está instalado y no me deja. ¿Alguna sugerencia?. gracias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't indicate which version of Lightroom. However, most likely the problem is that it is Lightroom 6 or older. The current program is a 64-bit program, but the installer is 32 bit and the Mac operating system you are using will not run the installer. I am not a Mac user, but it is my understanding that the only alternative is to downgrade your operating system to something older than Catalina long enough to install that older Lightroom, and then upgrade your operating system again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muchas gracias, ayer instalé una versión del Mac de 32 bits, pude instalarme el Lr 6 y ahora estoy actualizando el ordenador.  Me faltarà actualizar el Lr .. buscarè por la Red como la otra vez.. muy agradecida por la ayuda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines