• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delay being able to work on photo after import

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something has changed in the latest version of LRCC (7.1.0 2022) and I can't seem to find the bug...  In previous versions, I import the photo and go to edit and start immediately working on the photo.  Now with this version, I import the photo and all of the editing functions are greyed out.  When digging around I found that I was syncing with the cloud and loading a "smart preview."  If I break away to do anything else while I wait, it delays the entire process.  LRCC has to be open and after 10 minutes or so I can work on the photo.  Any ideas what this could be and how I can turn this annoying "improvement" off? Thanks!

[Moved to Lightroom ecosystem by moderator]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRCC (7.1.0 2022)

If you are referring to a version of Lightroom that runs on your mobile device, you are in the wrong forum. This is the LIghtroom Classic forum, you want to post your question in the Lightroom ecosystem forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the LR Ecosystem forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@I4media Do you see this when you import from the iOS camera roll? - Guido/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines