• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Burton in Lr mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm missing a delete button in Lr mobile. Today I need to make three selections in order to delete an image, or is there a shortcut that I have not found?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. You have to select the image first before the delete option becomes available, but you can long press on the image to automatically select it and show the selection options at the bottom of the screen. But that's about as quick as you can get, Adobe are never going to make it too easy to delete files in order to avoid the possibility of accidental deletion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long-click works fine for me. Thank you, I have not run into this option previously!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there also any corresponding option in edit mode? For me it is often there I discover that a pic should be deleted as I sometimes hav several shots...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think so. It looks like the quickest way to delete while in edit mode is to tap on the tri-dot icon top right, tap on "Organize", tap on "Delete".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines