• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete in LR and sync with iPhotos (or vice versa)?

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think I made a huge mistake by having Lightroom CC download all the photos from my camera roll/iPhoto library. Now, I have all the same junk in Lightroom that I should have previously deleted from iPhoto. I thought it would be better/easier to delete and organize in Lightroom. However, I don't want to have two different libraries. If I delete photos in Lightroom (or iPhotos), is there a way to sync those deletions between these two libraries? It seems like I'm facing having to go through a manual deletion process twice, once in each app. The only other thought I have is to delete my entire Lightroom library (having to delete the entire app??), clean up my photos in iPhoto, then have Lightroom upload the streamlined library. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated by this enthusiastic, but ignorant novice, as my own lengthy research has failed to yield answers. Thank you!

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?