Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted Mobile downloads on MAC now files cant be found, HELP

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

So the other day i was clearing space on my mac when i impusivly deleted the Mobile downloads file on my Mac. This has now led to Light room cc to say on nearly every photo "this file cannot be found ". Now because I import all of my images from my mobile device, they are still available in the Adobe cloud and I can edit them on Adobe Lightroom on my phone iPad and Mac, but on Adobe classic it's still saying no file is found, because they are obviously no longer on the hard drive, but are still on the cloud on adobe cc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe cc which has led to no improvement. Is there a way I can re-download all of the photos from my Adobe cloud to fix the problem of the files not being found, because i would have thought so? I'm normally a techy guy who can work this out, but i need someone to advise me on this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have deleted your photos. The 'Mobile Downloads.lrdata' package is where photos are stored that are downloaded from the cloud, i.e. photos made on your iPhone. Do you have a Time Machine backup?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johan, 

No unfortunately i do not have a time machine backup. Is there an alternative method? 

Many thanks, 

Luke 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines