Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Deleted photos not removed or deleted

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in desktop app on a Mac.  When I delete a photo it grates it out but does not remove it. If I close Lightroom and reopen that photo is still there (not grayed out anymore). I have restarted Lightroom and my computer but it's still happening. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Lightroom are you using, Lightroom or Lightroom Classic. Are you deleting a photo from the library or from an Album/Collection? If you aren't sure how to answer these questions, post a screen capture of what you are trying to do.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Lightroom but not sure about the other. See screenshot attached and the 4 pics I deleted that are now grayed out but don't actually delete. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like you did not actually delete these images, but only flagged them as 'Rejected' (keyboard shortcut 'X').

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines