• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

deleted subscription, photos gone

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my lightroom subscription probably 2 years ago because I wasn't using it due to covid and my camera broke. I guess I never synced my photos anywhere, because I can't find them anywhere. I bought a subsription to Lightroom on mobile again to see my old photos (someone asked for a high res copy of one of my shots) and there were all my albums, but no photos. I opened lightroom on my computer, and there they were! At first, I wasn't able to download the full size files because lightroom couldn't find the originals. I saw that lightroom began a sync, and then 5 minutes later it's showing the same as my phone--all my albums are there, but photos says 0. I'm assuming the photos were stored on lightroom locally because my computer hadn't synced since Adobe deleted my photos, so when it finally did sync I lost everything. Did I screw up so bad I'll never see these photos again? How do I get them back if they do exist somewhere in the cloud?? Please help :'(

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't sound great, I believe photos are usually removed from the cloud 1 year after the subscription ends. But there's one thing you could try... go to the Deleted Photos album in the web interface at https://lightroom.adobe.com and see if they're there. It's a long shot.

I wonder if there might still be some of the local previews hanging around on your computer too. You didn't mention which operating system, but it might be worth a quick rummage inside the Lightroom Library files to see if there's anything retrievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines