• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting photos from Lightroom in the ipad app

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know how to delete individual photos from Lightroom as I view them - not on the whole library view, which I find too small. I know how to ..., organise, select and delete (a lot of steps!).  What I'd like to be able to do is delete individual photos, preferrably in one step (even if they just go to recently deleted) as I scroll through them.  Can this be done?  

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest way is to use the reject flag as you scroll through the album (if you scroll through them using the Review option, you can swipe down on the right-hand side to mark the image as rejected). Once that's done it's easy to filter for all the rejected images, select them all, then delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much - that's really helpful.  I don't know why, but I hadn't managed to get myself on to the right view with the 'filter' option before, but now I see it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim's solution is a good one, but there is also a way you can delete images individually as you view them. Tap on the three dots in the upper right. Tap on organize. This is where you find the delete option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines