• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

desktop version denies me access to sign in

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem signing in to the cloud version of the lightroom but when I try to sign in the desktop version I keep getting this error. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps, the cloud, reach out to customer service through messaging and was on hold on the phone for an hour.....what gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried signing-in to your web app? If your Adobe ID works in the chrome browser, the it could be a problem of permissions or the desktop app. Are you using the latest version Lightroom 3.1? Are you using your own PC or a computer which is part of a work or other network setup? Use the link below to test the web interface.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using my own computer and network, signed into everything. I removed the Lightroom web app since I read there is a conflict. I want to use lightroom classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in to your account with the desktop Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and lightroom classic keeps saying I don't have a subscription but I certainly do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a subscription for the Cloud version with 1TB of storage or for a Photography Plan which includes Lightroom Classic. You may need to contact Adobe Support to switch your package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines