• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Details of raw photos gone after import!

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea if I'm in the right forum but I have mobile Lightroom on my iphone and each time I import photos, the details of photos are gone no matter I import them from photos app or the files! I've already searched the forum and I know importing from files app fixed this issue for other users but not for me! I've changed raw default settings in the app to be "camera settings" but it didn't work either!

The same photo I can see in the photos app has much more details than the one imported! Any idea? I've attached the cropped examples to illustrate the difference!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Lightroom Classic forum. You should post instead in this forum:  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/ct-p/ct-lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have mobile Lightroom on my iphone and each time I import photos, the details of photos are gone no matter I import them from photos app or the files! I've already searched the forum and I know importing from files app fixed this issue for other users but not for me! I've changed raw default settings in the app to be "camera settings" but it didn't work either!

The same photo I can see in the photos app has much more details than the one imported! Any idea? I've attached the cropped examples to illustrate the difference!

[merged with your other/duplicate post - Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Alireza275207361e0y 

Lightroom mobile may not show all the same details the LR Desktop app shows, but based on your screenshot I would suggest you try switching from Edit to Info view, or tap on the screen with 2 fingers to show photo info.  Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines