• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

develop mode not available

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hallo, i just bought a yearly subscrption for lightroom (i am still within the free trial week) but the develop mode is not available. my account seems to work properly. how can i activate the develop mode?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

What do you mean when you say "not available"? Can you go to it but doesn't it show any image, or can't you find it at all? Lightroom comes in two versions; Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (desktop). Only Lightroom Classic has a 'Develop module'. In Lightroom you need to click on the icon shown below to edit the image, but it doesn't say 'Develop' anywhere (so you may be looking for something that does not exist).

1 2021-03-16 16-14-38.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed-in to Lr with your Apple-id? Noticed that your subscrtiption is connected to your Lr->Apple-Sign-in.  If so, have you tried a restart of the app? Hope this helps - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean when you say "not available"? Can you go to it but doesn't it show any image, or can't you find it at all? Lightroom comes in two versions; Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (desktop). Only Lightroom Classic has a 'Develop module'. In Lightroom you need to click on the icon shown below to edit the image, but it doesn't say 'Develop' anywhere (so you may be looking for something that does not exist).

1 2021-03-16 16-14-38.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah okay! as you said, I was acutally looking for something that doesn't exist: downloaded lightroom from the app store to my macbook. (there was no lightroom classic listed.) so i guess i'll delete the app... 

1000 thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines