• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different number of photos Lightroom mobile and Lightroom Cloud (abo version)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I see Lightroom mobile only 6000 photos, Desktop Cloud has all 14000 pictures. How can I see all photos mobile as well

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Hi Fritz,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom mobile & Adobe Lightroom desktop. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the version of Adobe Lightroom (Help > About Lightroom) and Adobe Lightroom Mobile? Could you please confirm the type of images you are working with? Are they JPEG or RAW? As a test, have you tried creating a test album or adding flags or ratings to any images, and did they sync? Have you recently imported a large number of images?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Many thanks. I could sychronize all my photos. You need to open Lightroom  Desktop to synchronize Lightroom mobile. ( and time)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fritz,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom mobile & Adobe Lightroom desktop. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the version of Adobe Lightroom (Help > About Lightroom) and Adobe Lightroom Mobile? Could you please confirm the type of images you are working with? Are they JPEG or RAW? As a test, have you tried creating a test album or adding flags or ratings to any images, and did they sync? Have you recently imported a large number of images?

Please ensure both Lightroom apps are up to date and connected to unrestricted internet and apply some changes like flags or star rating, which can kick start any sync issues.

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1649156866538.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks. I could sychronize all my photos. You need to open Lightroom  Desktop to synchronize Lightroom mobile. ( and time)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines