• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different Versions in Different Albums

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try as I might I cannot work out how to achieve this.... I have two albums called Colour Favourites and Mono Favourites.  

Is it possible to have a mono version and a colour version of the same image in each album?

I can create two named versions no problems, but the version in the albums always reflects the currently applied version. I could do this in Classic when I still had a laptop using virtual copies. These days I'm running a mobile only set up.

Any ideas? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest edit version applied to any one image will be what's shown for that image in an album where it is placed.  The Lightroom Mobile app currently lacks the virtual copy feature of the Lightroom desktop apps.  If this is something you would like to see, please take a moment to post your feature request for Lightroom Mobile over at feedback.photoshop.com, where Lightroom engineers are more likely to catch your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines