• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disaster

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For last few weeks I have problems with Adobe servers connection. It happens at random. Creative Cloud makes no sense. Was trying to reinstal LR it took 2 seconds and said it is installed. Ofcourse it was not. Tried older version. Success. But Creative Cloud was showing that it was not installed. What a mess. Was trying to write opinion - the tool keeps crashing. LR keeps crashing telling a picture was corrupted. System Status reporting no servers issues but I cannot even open Creative Cloud or LR or even log in to my account using my browser. You wasted my time. Was trying to find any helpul information - nothing. Clever people on Youtube cannnot even notice the difference betweenn Lightroom and Lightroom Classic. No way of communication with customers. Was trying your website assistant - also not loading up. My internet works perfect. Cannot log in to my account on my iPhone as well. I turned off my firewall - still the same. I request relevant refund for last month as I could not use services for which I paid a lot of money!!! What are you doing Adobe!? LR 5.3 macOS 12.5

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?