Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disparity in number of photos

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 17.25.23.pngScreenshot 2021-01-18 at 17.29.15.png

Lightroom shows 28436 of 28913. There are no missing photos. I believe that all folders  synced.  I wonder if anyone could explain this issue to me so that I can try to resolve it?  Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

For one thing, Lightroom does not include images in collapsed stacks in the count.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For one thing, Lightroom does not include images in collapsed stacks in the count.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jim for this very timely answer. I do have collapsed stacks. I can't remember how many but I will check. You may be interested to know that I contacted Adobe Support and whilst being helpful they did not mentioned this to me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every Adobe support person isn't going to think of every possible solution to every problem/situation, so I wouldn't fault that individual for not mentioning the possibility. Also, consider that Adobe support has been outsourced, and many of the people who are providing support have even less experience than some of the respondents here on this forum. I'm not particularly expert in a lot of areas, but try to offer suggestions where I think I "might" have a possible solution. But sometimes I make a mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you fixed it for me! For that I'm very grateful and I learned something new! Best wishes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines